Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses the on diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractors emphasize manual therapy including joint adjustment and manipulation with particular focus on joint dysfunction/subluxations. Currently, chiropractors practice in over 100 countries in all regions of the world.
A chiropractic adjustment is the use of specific force in a precise direction, applied to a joint that is fixated, "locked up" or not moving properly. Adjustments help return the bones to a more normal position or motion, relieving pain and ill health. Each chiropractic adjustment is tailored to the patient's age, size and unique spinal problem.
- Learn more about Chiropractic , it's aim and purpose.
- Contact us by calling us , emailing us and visiting us at our webpage using a simple touch.
- Use our Direction function to route your current location to our clinic!
- View images of our clean and cosy clinic, which aims to provide the excellent level of comfort and services.
-View our list of Specialties and how you can benefit with the use of Chiropractic
- Share and spread your experience with Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic!
- iPod Touch