With the SAP CRM Service Manager mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your field technicians by providing them access to relevant and real-time information and tools. The app connects to the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) applications and enables status updates, last minute changes, and accurate data capturing to help achieve higher first-time fix rates.
Key Features of SAP CRM Service Manager for iPhone and iPad
• Manage service orders and create confirmations in real time
• Record status, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Generate account factsheets, create service confirmation for serialized products, and add surveys
• Transfer inventory or stock, and perform external stock searches
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
- iPod Touch