Mail Mule is a productivity app to streamline the way you send emails with attachments to groups of individuals and improve your workflow. The app lightens your load by allowing you to send one email message to many with each person receiving individual (unique) attachments.
Prior to Use
The user needs a Dropbox or Gmail account to store files that will be attached to emails.
First: Easy “Getting Started” Steps:
1. Import individual email address information
2. Create groups (a “group” can be any collection of individuals)
Then: Steps to deploy email communications:
1. Choose your group
2. Choose type of attachments - group or individual
3. Attach individual files stored in Dropbox or Google Drive
4. Compose one email message to the group to accompany files
5. Press Send
Attachable File Formats
- iPod Touch