Project is designed to help you visualize, maintain, and simplify your projects.
Publish & Subscribe: Stop, collaborate, listen. Make changes to your project and see those from your collaborators with syncing; customize your availability and have your colleagues' calendars update instantly. Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF, or send them task lists as HTML.
• Change Tracking: Use change tracking to keep tabs on and review the changes you've made in your project so far. If you're syncing, use change tracking to review, browse, and then accept or reject changes (task by task or en masse) from your collaborators.
• Friendly Interface: We designed Project's to help you spend your time on more worthy pursuits than trying to figure out how to use project management software. Project's intuitive approach helps you get things done and stays out of your way while doing so.
• Efficient resource allocation: With Project's resource management, you can identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly and efficiently.
• Visual timelines: The Timeline view of your project displays activities in a calendar. Durations for each task are shown graphically in a time-phased diagram by day, week, month, quarter, or year. The Gantt view shows task start and stop times, dependencies, resources, or resource usage by task, all on a timeline. You can visually edit tasks and create dependencies by connecting them in the Gantt view.
• Violations: If your schedule has a logical impossibility, Project displays a violation window with an explanation of the problem and suggestions of possible solutions (and links that automatically resolve the violation).