Mind My Business is for NYC brick and mortar businesses. We tell you what's happening outside and around your business that makes a difference to your bottom line. .
You’ve done the hard work of creating your business. Now let us do the work of giving you updates about your risk for fines, what's happening with construction, repairs, traffic and more.
Finding out what’s happening outside and around your neighborhood is arduous and time consuming. There’s too much information, and not all of it is relevant to you. Hours lost in finding this information is costly to your businesses.
With Mind My Business you immediately know what’s happening around you, what’s changing in the neighborhood and what people are complaining about (rodents, litter, noise). We also keep you up to date on changes to regulations and licensing.
Can you imagine going out without checking the weather or traffic reports? No. Well the same should apply for your business- a quick and easy “forecast” of what you need to know around your business.
At Vizalytics we believe in small businesses and we want to help you succeed. We take the pain and frustration out of sifting through countless sources of data to see if something is happening around you. We pinpoint only what matters to you.
Simple. Powerful. Yours.
Mind My Business is free to download.
A premium content subscription is available for purchase inside this app. The premium subscription provides highly detailed information targeted specifically for your business and location:
Mind My Business One Month Subscription - $39.99 (automatically renews until canceled)
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you have canceled.
* You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renew by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- iPod Touch