Trying to decide whether to buy something now or later?
Should you invest in some equipment?
Should you hire someone?
DecisionNinja (HelpMeDecide) brings clarity using decision trees. Decision trees help you think things through. Which choice is best?
What are your options? What offers the best return? What's the likely outcome if something is beyond your control? What if you have a series of inter-dependent choices?
Decision Ninja help you analyse what's going on by helping you create decision trees, which give you a feel for what to do next.
* Create and edit decision trees
* Export as PDF for embedding in other documents
* Easily share decision trees (using OPML)
* Video tutorials accessible within app
* User guide included
* Example files
* Unlimited tree depth
* Supports choice nodes and event nodes
* Copy and paste branches on trees
* Fields can do calculations (including nested brackets)
* Add notes to each decision
Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
* export CSV of nodes to other apps
* use tree wide parameters instead of number constants (like a spreadsheet) - export available.
* break down costs and rewards at each decision node as transactions - export available.