Use your iPhone as a simulation tool for statistical tolerance calculations. The app uses Monte Carlo Simulation to calculate your tolerance chain. This approach can help you in your daily work as an engineer.
Or just use this app to explore how statistics works in general. What effects do different distributions or sizes of populations have and much more.
- easy value input
- run up to 1,000,000 simulation cycles
- choose from different statistical distributions
- value table with common statistical parameters
- detailed explanations to the Monte-Carlo approach and more
- statistical and arithmetical result value of the tolerance chain
- graphical output (histogram and bell curve)
- dynamic bar chart
- more details in landscape view
- SHAPIRO-WILK test to the result population
- check if the result value is normal distributed
email me: email@example.com
- iPod Touch