Work Locker brings the ability to organize your Yammer messages. When you have Yammer messages to respond to later put them in Work Locker. Categorize them, find them and respond to them from Work Locker.
To use Work Locker:
1) Login by using Yammer authentication.
2) Tag messages in Yammer by adding a topic (e.g. SiddToDo) to move them to Work Locker.
3) See a list of all moved messages in Work Locker.
To organize your messages in Work Locker:
1) Add Categories to your messages. e.g. "Urgent" or "Presentations", etc.
2) Search for them with fast, realtime search.
3) See message details even in an offline state. For a fuller experience, see the details in a web view.
To take action:
1) Respond to messages from the detail view or the web view.
2) Mention colleagues when responding to ensure they get notified of your response.