Get daily business advice and news alerts for running and growing your business from the nation's leading small business organization, NFIB.
Highlights for Business Owners:
1. Practical tips from fellow business owners on a variety of topics, including marketing, taxes, financing and management
2. Straightforward analysis on legislation and regulations that affect your day-to-day business
3. Exclusive calendar of local business networking events
4. Instant access to the digital edition of MyBusiness magazine and NFIB’s video library
5. Detailed playbook on implementing the Affordable Care Act at your business
6. Latest research on economic conditions that impact your profitability
7. One-of-a-kind report that grades your lawmakers' performance on small business issues
8. Updates on how NFIB is standing up for you in front of your elected officials and in the courts
You can customize the free app to focus on the issues that matter most to your business. Topic areas include:
- Staffing and Labor
- Finance and Accounting
- Small Business
In addition, if you're already an NFIB member you can access an exclusive members-only section of the app to vote your ballot, which determines NFIB's positions on the top issues facing business owners. Members can also renew their membership through the app. And new members can join on the spot through the app.
- iPod Touch