ASi Image allows you to visualize how plant displays would look like in your chosen environment using augmented reality.
It is the perfect tool to help business users determine what plant displays will look great in a work or home environment and to share ideas with customers, colleagues and friends.
Subscribing to the app will give access to the full catalogue and allow the subscriber to link back to their website via the About Us button within the app.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Turn on ASi Image and browse the current range of products within the catalog. Pick your favorite pot and plant combination from our list of images then add them to locations pictured with your iPad camera. Alternatively, you can pull up an existing image from your device’s photo album and use that as your background instead.
2) Use your fingers to position and rotate the plant display components in the right spot and save a photo. It really looks like the plant display is in location!
3) Add more than one product if you wish by repeating the process and move displays around until you are happy with the design.
4) Share your saved design by emailing from within the app or save to your Camera Roll and share from there, using other collaborative apps.
5) Tap the shopping basket button to view product details without leaving the ASi Image app.
• Browse a limited range of products from the current catalog of products. The catalog includes product descriptions and dimensions.
• Preview different products and colour variations and use familiar gestures to position displays in live situations or on an image loaded from your Camera Roll.
• Share a photo of your virtual design with others.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES (Unlocked with auto-renewing subscription) for just $9.99 US$/month ($9,99 CAD/month).
• Gain access to the full range of products from the current catalogue of products, including updates.
• Link app back to subscriber’s website via the About Us button.
Your subscription of just $9.99 US$/month ($9.99 CAD/month) will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.