Social Work Master's Test Prep is to help you prepare the Social Work Master's Exam by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- 250+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Study mode: Remove familiar questions to narrow down your target and concentrate only on your weakness
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The ASWB Masters exam, formerly known as the ASWB Intermediate exam, is a licensure examination designed by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) and administered by the American College Testing Program (ACT) that is used to determine whether or not an individual has an intermediate understanding of the social work field. This ASWB Masters Exam is one of four tests that are commonly used by local licensing authorities to determine which individuals should become licensed social workers. However, which of the four tests are required to obtain a social work license is dependent upon the particular type of social work you are interested in pursuing and the jurisdiction in which you intend to practice. The ASWB Masters Exam consists of 170 multiple-choice questions, 150 of which are scored and 20 that are not scored, that are broken down into 10 sections.
- iPod Touch