Concourse Office Park – Atlanta, Georgia
Concourse Corporate Center is a landmark mixed-use development situated at the confluence of I-285, Georgia 400, Hammond Drive, and Peachtree Dunwoody Road. The office component of Concourse contains 2.16 million square feet of Class-A office, which was acquired by Regent Partners in late 2012. The office project is comprised of five buildings ranging from 4 to 33 stories and includes 2 iconic towers known regionally as the “King and Queen”. Positioned in the heart of the Central Perimeter, this highly recognized and respected project offers an unparalleled presence in the sky-line combined with unrivaled amenities and access relative to its competitive set. Centered around a beautiful lake, Concourse sits on a 63 acre campus-like development which also includes a full-service Westin hotel, the 80,000 SF Concourse Athletic Club, a KinderCare daycare facility, and is wrapped by an outdoor walking / jogging trail.
Download our app for:
- One touch links to all amenities on-site and nearby, offering the utmost in convenience for all tenants and visitors of Concourse
- One touch contact links for all key building personnel
- Important building information and real time alerts for important announcements
- Helpful links to MARTA, real time traffic and weather conditions near the building
- Calendar of building events, link to the building's Tenant Services portal, and much more!
- iPod Touch