Don't get tricked by "similar" copy-cat FREE applications. They will cut you off after a few uses and then force you to upgrade at a hefty fee. This is not only a waste of time and energy, but embarrassing when it happens in front of your clients.
This app gives you UNLIMITED & FULL FUNCTIONALITY USE for only 1.99 !
The Electronic Notary Journal (eNotary) is a mobile, simple to use application that will keep you in compliance with recording and securely storing your notarial transactions as per guidelines issued laws such as National Mortgage Settlement, Federal Regulations and State specific notary laws.
This app was designed by a notary firm that we have partnered with on this project. We interviewed over 35 professional notaries and travelling notaries. All the valuable need based feedback has been incorporated in this app to make your life safer and easier while making you more money at the same time.
No more messy and heavy notebooks and files to drag with you. No more lost, forgotten or misplaced business records. This one sits in your pocket so you are always prepared no matter where you are and what you are doing. 100% safe. You no longer need locked file cabinets either.
This app is so simple even a 9 year old can use it in just 4 easy steps.
1) Enter your client's information all in one screen
2) Take a picture of your client's Identification (ID)
3) Take your client's signature
4) Mail the entire record to your email inbox!
The entire process takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
This app is extremely intuitive, easy to use and portable. Not only do you save tons of time, but YOU WILL IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS!
-More free time to get around to more clients and make more money
-Savings resulting from not having to purchase books, journals, files, secured storage
-Safety, security and peace of mind
DETAILED EXPLANATION OF THE 4 EASY STEPS OUTLINED ABOVE
1) Data Entry of Client Information: This screen allows you to enter the date of your visit, your client's information, fees charged, purpose of the transaction, etc. See image below.
2) Taking Pictures: This screen allows you to take pictures of your client's photo identifications such as driver's license, passport, etc. See image below.
3) Signature: This screen allows you to have your client sign the transaction right on your device's screen using their finger. See image below.
4) Mail: This function allows you to send the entire transaction record to your inbox with one click once you are finished. You can retrieve the entire record/file from your email inbox at your convenience.
TIP: Many notaries create an email account just for their notarial transactions and relevant records. All such emails are sent to this one email address which serves as an ongoing repository of transactions.
*Only 1.99. There are No extra fees, especially surprises like the 'Pro' version, bogus "Upgrades", more uses, etc. Once you purchase this app, it is yours and you will have full functionality use.
** We currently do not support the following states:
These states require the use of a paper notary journal or prohibit the use of an electronic notary journal. We are working with these states to incorporate and enhance record keeping for notaries. While you can still use our app in these states, we recommend you also use a paper journal in parallel to maintain paper records. We will notify you through a push down notification on your app of any changes once we have more information on these states.
*** Because laws frequently change, always refer to your state guidelines for compliance ***
- iPod Touch