iHR is designed to facilitate teams, businesses or organizations in managing their staffing, or better, human resources. Parents or guardians can set a weekly allowance and assign scheduled chores. Club heads can use the iHR app to manage their Club Members and schedule Team meet-ups and training in mass, seeing who has accepted the meetings or training schedules. iHR involves facilitating communicating with parties involved, budgeting & forecasting and labor organization (scheduling), with many more features coming throughout 2014.
- The price of the subscription: The following table describes the type of subscriptions available, with the first 2 Members included with the free iHR App download:
Plan Users Subscription Cost
Free 2 $0.00
Basic 10 $9.99
Premium 30 $24.99
Platinum 50 $29.99
Universe 200 $99.99
- Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription: iHR App subscriptions are auto-renewable each calendar month, and may be cancelled at any time via the platform by which the subscription was originally entered into.
- Title of publication or service: iHR
- Length of subscription (time period and/or number of deliveries during each subscription period): Paid subscriptions are on a month to month basis, and are auto-renewable until users (Hosts) cancel their subscription. There is no cost to Members. See the FAQ at http://www.ihrapp.com/support for a definition of ‘Hosts’ and ‘Members’.
- Price of subscription, and price per issue if appropriate: Price of subscription varies (see pricing table - http://www.ihrapp.com/pricing)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase if subscription is purchased within the iHR App. Otherwise, if subscription plans are purchased via the web application, then users (Hosts) are charged via PayPal.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user (iHR Host user) and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation of the current subscription takes effect at the end of the subscription period.
- iPod Touch