The BinderCloud app is a free download from Total Objects that provides a faster, smarter and more together service for insurance industry professionals. Coverholders, Brokers, Third Party Adjusters, Lloyd’s Managing Agents and Underwriters all benefit from this new innovation from Total Objects, as they can now operate one of insurance market’s leading solution from their smartphone or tablet.
Accredited by various companies within the Global Insurance Market for their modern, research driven products we are determined to move the Global Insurance Market into the 21st Century by introducing this app to the market.
As Total Objects’ unique, managed service approach to straight through binder processing, BinderCloud provides the Insurance Market with a unique, managed service approach to straight through binder processing. Developed in conjunction with continuing input from our Clients, and guided by our own experience serving the Global Insurance Market. BinderCloud significantly improves the speed, accuracy and compliance of data sharing between Coverholders, Brokers, Third Party Adjusters, Lloyd's Managing Agents and Underwriters.
BinderCloud also successfully and efficiently provides a solution for Coverholders, Brokers, Third Party Adjusters and Underwriters in the Global Insurance Market which is Faster, Smarter and Together.
* Re-keying and error correction is minimised
* Frees up time to improve management information and service.
* Granular validated data immediately available for detailed analysis through standard reports and downloads.
* Common repository provides timely, consistent and accurate data to all relevant parties under controlled access
* Automated Bordereaux validation process with alerts updates for Coverholder, Broker and Underwriter.
* Detailed Portfolio, Earnings and modelling analysis
* Compliant data, audit reports and document version control
* Common data format built on ACORD standards
* Configurable screens for ease of use
* Ability to reference external data sources
* Automate import selection based upon Coverholder / Binder
* Ease of re-use for template configuration
* Default values (currency, taxes)
* Intelligent date conversion for common records
* Automatic cross referencing of Risk, Premium and Claims data.
* All interested parties with appropriate permissions, can access latest versions of documents and reports
* Email and alerts ensure that all parties are notified of documentation and latest updates.
* Coverholders can integrate their management systems to perform ‘real-time’ data exchange
* Uploading bordereaux performed by any user with appropriate permissions
* Support for full policy life cycle
* Support for full claim life cycle