The goal of the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference is to provide a forum for industry professionals, executives, leading researchers and students to discuss the increasing role of analytics in the global sports industry. MIT Sloan is dedicated to fostering growth and innovation in this arena, and the conference enriches opportunities for learning about the sports business world. The conference is open to anyone interested in sports.
Founded in 2006, the conference is co-chaired by Daryl Morey (MIT Sloan ’00) and Jessica Gelman (HBS ’02) who oversee MIT Sloan students in the planning and operating of the yearly conference.
The SSAC 2014 App has the following functionality:
- Conference schedule with panels, research papers, etc. and ability to create personal schedules
- Detailed speakers profiles
- Timeline feature with direct social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) comment features
- Detailed Exhibitor and Sponsors profiles with detailed info
- Info about event
- Venue and Boston city map information
We hope you enjoy SSAC 2014 and our new app!
- iPod Touch