The NCECA App is a must-have for all conference attendees. It will include all of the information in the conference guide, with the cross-listings and search-ability advantages of a database-driven computer program. Unlike print media which is often shelved or discarded following a conference, the NCECA app will remain available and up-to-date year round extending the accessibility and life of messages pertaining to conference presenters, exhibitors, vendors, galleries and non-profit organizations.
APP FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Interactive maps of the conference center area maps of the city, linkable within gallery/destination’s description
section to device’s GPS functionality
• Interactive Schedule/Event listings
• Social Media integration (facebook, youtube, pinterest, linkedin, tumblr, flickr)
• Notification/message center (notifications must be 140 characters or less and are only able to be put through to devices that take advantage of this technology. Devices without push will still show notifications within the message center.
• Interactive list of all commercial, non-profit exhibitors & gallery expo participants (For 2014, NCECA is providing
basic listing to Resource Hall and Gallery Expo participants at no additional charge.)
• Interactive list of local galleries
• Speaker List
• QR Code scanner
• Personalized Favorites & Notes
• Scavenger Hunt Game with programmable destinations
- iPod Touch