Sign documents electronically. Let your customer sign on the iPad in store or when selling on the field. The final output is a document with evidence qualities better than paper.
POS E-sign is designed especially for the retail point of sales case. Replace the printer and print to the iPad directly from the point of sales system. Install Scrive Printer Driver in minutes and be ready to go paperless with no integration work required.
MAIN USE CASES
- In-store sales
- Field sales
MAIN SCENARIO - POS E-SIGN
1. Type the customer details into the retail point of sales system and press print
2. The document appears in a list of pending documents in the app on the iPad
3. Select what document to sign and hand over the tablet to the customer
4. After they have signed the document is finalised by the Scrive cloud server into a high quality digital document
5. The finalised document is sent to the customer via email
6. Export the contract and extracted document data from the Scrive cloud server into other systems
- Multiple sales representatives can use the same tablet
- Complete the document by drawing the signature, complete text fields and check checkboxes
- Signing lock preventing unauthorised access to sensitive data in the app e-archive
- Unlimited document e-archive
- Minimalistic interface to avoid confusion by sales rep and/or customer
- Document templates as backup if the point of sales system is offline
- World class evidence, independent of Scrive or any third party
E-sign with peace of mind.