By using the Table Storage Explorer app, you can display and edit tables from Storage Accounts that you've created for Windows Azure. Once you have entered your account name and access key, you will be able to:
- Create, view, edit, or delete a table.
- Create, view, edit, or delete an entity (a single row).
- Create, view, edit, or delete a property (a single cell).
- Customize how a table is displayed (which columns are visible).
- Build complex queries via an intuitive visual query builder.
- Enter query as text.
- Save your queries for later use.
- Use custom editors for property types such as Guid or DateTime.
- Pretty-print properties of type String as JSON or XML.
- Switch between multiple accounts easily.
- iPod Touch