The complete monthly guide to business finance, Business Moneyfacts combines accurate and impartial data with editorial coverage from respected figures in the industry, in-depth surveys and the latest business finance news.
Business Moneyfacts provides comprehensive coverage of business accounts, business loans, factoring, invoice discounting, leasing, asset finance, bridging finance, buy-to-let and commercial mortgages.
The independent financial data contained in Business Moneyfacts is presented in a clear, easy-to-read chart format, making it ideal for use as a visual aid with clients.
The app is available via an annual subscription, allowing you to read Business Moneyfacts at a time and place that suits you while ensuring you get access to the information you need as soon as it’s published.
If you have any questions about the Business Moneyfacts app please call us on 01603 476100.
In addition to the app you will also benefit from:
- Access to emoneyfacts.co.uk which includes a mortgage sourcing system.
- A monthly hardcopy of Business Moneyfacts delivered to your door.
- Daily news bulletins alerting you to that day’s industry news and product changes.
- Supplements/broker tables focusing on key issues important to your business.
- Our much sought-after Tax Tables.
Each issue contains:
- Full product data for areas such as business borrowing, business banking and business funding providing valuable insight.
- The business finance section covers leasing, asset finance and factoring and invoice discounting data vital to specialist business brokers.
- News, comment and articles authored by key industry figures.
- Trend details from our financially qualified research specialists
- iPod Touch