The “INJAZEK” mobile app is designed for people interested in this competition to access a wealth of resources that supports their business operation, get access to latest events, and watch training videos by experts. “INJAZEK” competition is an initiative founded by the Ministry of Youth and Sports in Libya, it is considered the largest national entrepreneurship competition, that aims at enhancing creativity and technical innovation, and to empower Libya’s youth to realize their entrepreneurial aspirations.
Through a wide range of start-up tools, exposure, prizes and financial support, the program will support potential entrepreneurs to startup their business and learn practical business skills that can be of use to them in their startups or their future careers.
“INJAZEK” competition aims to:
- Promote entrepreneurship in Libya.
- Support entrepreneurs with commercialization expertise.
- Increase people’s passion about business and technology in general.
- Create a culture of innovation and improve the employability.
- Educate, engage and enhance peoples’ knowledge about entrepreneurship.
Some of the application features:
- Free access to training videos directly from your device.
- Acknowledge all dates of the upcoming events and webinars.
- Stay connected to your industry with the latest news.
Conditions and remarks:
In order to participate in the competition, the below rules have to be applied:
-The idea should be unique, innovative, and owned by the individual/team participating.
-The competition is open to all young Libyans age 18 – 35 years old.
-Entrepreneurs with existing startups can participate only and only if their business has been running for less than 2 years and is with a cash flow less than 200K$.
-The company to be established will follow the existing laws in Libya.
-Team qualified to the second stage will be requested to develop a simple business (coaching will be provided).
Apple is not a sponsor nor is involved in any way in this competition; prizes for “INJAZEK” competition are not Apple products.
- iPod Touch