Record, photograph and list credit card and expense receipts. Check monthly bills to be sure they are accurate, especially restaurant tips.
* Time stamp new receipts automatically
* Enter valid total amount for each receipt
* Type note for each receipt
* Record 2 photos for each receipt
* Assign receipt to a color coded category - Tax deductible, Business, Investment, Personal
* Select credit card for each receipt
* List receipts for one or all credit cards
* Calculate totals for one or all credit cards
* Enter amounts in any of 4 currencies ($, €, £, ¥)
* Convert amounts from one currency to another using IMF conversion rate
* Convert totals to any currency
* Copy and send receipts using Bluetooth or WiFi to any other device running iReceiptList (photos not sent)
Note: iReceiptList comes with a free 3 month upgrade period and can be permanently upgraded through an In App Purchase. If not upgraded, it will not show any lists, but can still record new receipts, convert amounts from one currency to another currency, calculate and display credit card totals, and transmit receipts to other devices.
1) Adding a photographed dinner receipt with a specific tip.
2) Totals showing the expected Dollar amount of a single selected Euro receipt.
3) Editing a receipt to select the credit card used.
4) A list of receipts with 6 receipts selected for sending to another device.
5) Indication that the 6 receipts were sent to another device.
- iPod Touch