The Australian Workers’ Union is the nation’s oldest and largest blue collar union. Members have always stuck together and worked very hard to get good outcomes for the benefit of themselves and their families.
The Queensland Branch of the AWU has launched a mobile App for members that makes staying connected with their union in the 21st century easier than it has ever been.
As a Queensland Branch member you will be able to use this App to organise for strength and better outcomes in your workplace.
· Report a problem – once registered and logged in, you can report any problem in your workplace in any part of Queensland to the union and it will be dealt with in real time
· Join the Union – you can help fellow workmates join the union through the App
· Keep up to date – view current news, videos and photos from around Queensland
· Connect – use the app to connect with the AWU Queensland Branch Facebook page and Twitter feed
· Know who to talk to – connect with your local organiser from Darwin to Brisbane and everywhere in between
· Events – check out all the upcoming events across Queensland and easily RSVP. Add events into your phone calendar by the touch of a button
· AWU Partners – Great deals on banking products from ME bank, superannuation, financial planning and much more
· Training – The Queensland Branch’s newly established training company Tree of Knowledge Training will deliver life-long learning to union members and workers across Queensland
· Merchandise – Access the AWU Queensland Branch’s brand new merchandise store and stock up on the latest union gear
- iPod Touch