Know what is happening in the world of wheels with Fasttrack from the house of Manorama publications. The magazine provides you with latest reviews, test drive reports and purchase recommendations that would help you select your dream car or bike. Revive the travel bug in you with travelogues and keep in touch with vehicle enthusiasts interested in the latest developments in the world of automobiles. Compare vehicles and know how much the choice of celebrities are similar to yours. If vehicle modification is your forte, connect with enthusiasts specialising in vehicle modification and maintenance. In addition keep a tab on the happenings in motor sports such as races, F1 races, off roading events and car racing events.The magazine also keeps you updated about the latest prices of vehicles and also has a page dedicated for latest trends in digital technology.
How does Manorama Fasttrack iPad Subscription feature work?
• The App is freely downloadable
• If you have an existing digital subscription, you can enter the subscription details to get free access on the iPad
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the monthly, half yearly or the yearly option
• Your subscription will automatically renew after each month or half yearly or year, depending on your subscription settings and your credit card would be charged through your iTunes account
• You can turn off auto renewal any time from your iTunes account settings
(it should be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period)
The paid subscription for the magazine would cost $1.99 for 6 months and $2.99 for 12 months. Subscription is automatically renewed unless users opts out of the subscription. Therefore user must cancel the subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.