Established in 2011, Mallard's Apparel is an urban clothing line based out of Harrisburg, PA. The growing demand for our product led to the launch of this website in March 2012.
The Mallard logo was inspired by local tattoo artist, Ego Ink. Curiosity for the brand grew after Duane Mallard (CEO/Founder) was seen wearing his customized clothing at many of the 717's premiere events. His entrepreneurial spirit, along with co-founder Marice Brown, inspired them to create a clothing line centered on the Mallard logo for the world to adore. Duane Mallard was born and raised in Harrisburg, PA. Mr. Mallard currently resides in Harrisburg.
In addition to Mr. Mallard, co-founder Marice Brown, president Ebony Scott, and vice president Satin Smith all reside in Harrisburg, PA.
- shop on the go with our app
- keep up to date with community events
- get push notified of new products/special deals
- contact us via mobile with our contact form
- send us feedback on our fan wall
- submit photos of your Mallard's Apparel to us and get featured!
- iPod Touch