OnSite Assistant provides meeting professionals and event planners with the tools they need to track history and effectively manage meetings and conferences while on-site at a hotel, conference center, or venue.
Who uses OnSite Assistant:
OnSite Assistant is designed for meeting planners who are concerned with tracking accurate details and making their meeting better year after year. Venue professionals or banquet staff can use OnSite Assistant to track beverages consumed, actual numbers served at meal functions, and play chimes which leads to better customer service for their clients.
- Keep your meeting contacts separate from your personal contacts and delete afterwards
- Keep history of guarantees the numbers actually served
- Track your cash tips and paid outs
- Send all your notes and details to your client in one concise email
- Verify the number of beverages actually consumed
- Store agenda, banquet event orders, floor plans and all meeting related documents
- Play chimes
- Find commonly requested locations such as: hospitals, liquor stores, pharmacies
- iPod Touch