DI Rigs Mobile combines the power of mobile apps with the timeliness and accuracy of our rig location data. Drillinginfo has revolutionized how rig counts and locations are obtained by placing GPS units directly on drilling rigs in the United States. When a drilling rig hits a permitted location we report on the details for that potential well. We augment these GPS locations with information directly from the drilling contractor or state agency. Updates are made daily so when you see a location via DI Rigs Mobile you know that the rig was there that morning and you will have actual driving directions to its precise location.
With driving directions, rig statistics, searching/filtering and the ability to view the original permit document, you can cut non-productive windshield time, get quick look competitor analysis and make faster, more informed decisions when tracking and analyzing operators, service companies and drilling contractors.
This app offers in-app purchases :
Title : DI Rigs
Length and price of subscription : $39.99 for Monthly and $449.99 for Yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $39.99 for Monthly and $449.99 for Yearly
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- For contact information, navigate to the URL: http://info.drillinginfo.com/company/contact/
- iPod Touch