The retail industry is in a constant state of flux and growth, both of which impact how you approach facilities maintenance and your responsibilities as FM professionals. Attending this conference will update you on the trends and will provide the information you need to develop and expand cost efficient and productive processes, keeping your company ahead of the curve. It's time to Re:Think.
PRSM Association is the leading membership association that empowers Retail Facilities Professionals to make informed business decisions by delivering best practices, education, forums and valued partnerships. For more information on PRSM Association and membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 866.963.1895 and visit www.prsm.com.
TripBuilder EventMobile™ is the official mobile application for PRSM2014 National Conference in Orlando, Florida.
Conference Dates: Sunday, April 6 through Tuesday, April 8
Registration: Visit www.prsmnational.com to register online until March 31, 2014
Onsite Registration: AVAILABLE / Registration first opens on Saturday, April 5, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm at the Gatlin Foyer, Rosen Shingle Creek
Venue: Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
Use this app before and during the conference to:
• Easily view conference schedule, education sessions, exhibitors, venue maps and more right on your mobile device.
• Get show alerts and daily news updates on all you need to know to have a productive conference experience.
• Enjoy award-winning TripBuilder Media city recommendations for Orlando and advance mapping functionality.
• Maximize your time at the event with the MyShow personalization tools.
The functions and interactivity with the PRSM2014 mobile app aren't over! During conference it helped inform and connect you with the events, schedule & exhibitors during the show, but now it is invaluable resource to:
· Download education handouts and access related *PRSM Association resources related to your content interest, available on mobile devices and on www.prsmnational.com. *Note: Some PRSM Resources are for Members Only
· Utilize the directory of exhibitors and sponsors you connected with during conference.
· Export the notes you took from sessions direct to your email to share/send to your FM team.
· Participate in conference surveys that help the growth future PRSM conferences.
If you did not download the app during conference, we encourage you to download post-conference to engage with all that took place during the FM industry’s most collaborative event.
This TripBuilder EventMobile app is provided at no charge by PRSM Association. It was designed and developed by TripBuilder Media Inc. in coordination with PRSM Association. If you have any questions, or need any support regarding how to use this app, please email email@example.com.
To learn more about TripBuilder Media Mobile and Print solutions, please visit www.tripbuildermedia.com, or contact us at 800-525-9745 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iPod Touch