The EY Mining And Metals App is designed to assist attendees to the Symposium.
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organisations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organisation.
Running through our organisation is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
When business works better, the world works better.
The EY Mining And Metals App features include :
* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
•Things to do and see for partners
•Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
- iPod Touch