Managing large lists, reservations, customer flow, and staging your guests during very busy times has never been easier with SmartLine 2.0.
Check out all our new features:
· With the click of a button you can use 5 different pre-set custom messages to change the waiting pattern and expectations of your guests. Want to keep guests nearby the host when you are slow? Want to let guests roam around when your waiting room fills up? Want to let them view their place in line or not? Want to ask roaming guests to start heading back as your waiting room starts to clear? No problem, these are all simple one- click actions for the host.
· You can now choose to manage a separate list of waiting guests that are physically located in your restaurant vs. waiting outside your restaurant. Give these guests a different experience and set of expectations depending on where and how you want them to wait.
· No more scrolling for guests when you have a large list of parties waiting. We added intuitive party filters and flags for quickly finding guests when a 2, 4, or 6+ top opens up immediately.
· We doubled the size of our viewable list of waiting parties.
· We now capture your calendar reservations separately from your walk in parties, but still allow you to view them both in one screen, side by side if you like.
· We added more customization abilities to the manager web portal dashboard to help manage all the features listed above.
We now allow you to create a custom list of seating sections that your host can easily assign guests to when adding a party or reservation. If you want to get more specific then you can use our Table Capture feature to assign guests to a specific table instead.