Keep track of your time spent at locations and export the list to your e-mail.
With one push on the button you can start timing. Your current location will be retrieved using GPS and replaced by street and city name. This way you can see where, when and how much time is spent at your visited locations.
This is useful for tracking customer visits.
1. Start timing with your current GPS location.
2. Automatically receive street and city names*.
3. Stop the timer and see the total time spent.
4. Export the list to your e-mail inbox (.csv file can be imported to spreadsheet application).
* Receiving street and city names will be done using your (mobile) internet connection. Charges may vary depending on network operator or mobile network provider.
- iPod Touch