Bid Saw designed to be the fastest and easiest way for contractors to capture the information they need to make an accurate bid.
With Bid Saw, you can take photos of the job site and quickly mark them up with line items, notes and even audio recordings. Nothing is faster--not even good old fashioned paper and pencil.
Bid Saw works great for anyone who goes on site as part of the bid process including electricians, architects, plumbers, landscapers, designers and any type of construction contractor.
** Example usage by a general contractor: **
- Contractor arrives at home looking to build an addition
- Adds a note with the dog's name for when he comes back
- Takes a photo of the back yard, then draws right on the photo to show the area of the house and yard that the addition will cover
- After talking to the owner for an hour, dictates a 5 minute summary of the conversation
- Takes pictures of the utility room and interior walls, marks troublesome outlets and where new lights need to go
- Back at the office, brings up the project in Bid Saw and goes through the photos, line items, notes and audio when writing up the bid.
If you have any questions on Bid Saw, make sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPod Touch