For the past 35 years Art Business News has provided comprehensive coverage of the art business and we are proud to offer our new digital version.
Art Business News magazine is read by more than 20,000 art industry professionals including artists, galleries, collectors and art aficionados from around the world.
Art Business News online has more than 35,000 readers including artists, galleries and industry leaders.
Art Business News is also aligned with some of the world’s most important art events—including Artexpo New York, the world’s largest fine art trade show, and Art Expo Miami – connecting with an additional 50,000 art industry insiders each year.
• Dive deeper into a story by opening related posts on our website, watching video or viewing photo galleries, and more.
• Connect with us by simply pressing a button to access our Twitter or Facebook page.
• Share any content from anywhere inside the app with your social networks: a magazine story, chart, or infographic; content from ArtBusinessNews.com; ads and content from advertisers’ Web sites, etc.
Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
• Experience straightforward navigation and a completely integrated environment that allows you to move clearly through the latest issue of Art Business and ArtBusinessNews.com without ever leaving the app.
Art Business News Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $.99*
Subscription 1 month - USD $.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- iPod Touch