Boost your sales! Receive push notifications on your iPhone when you get new leads on your site! This way you’ll be able to respond incredible fast and close the deals.
Basically, 59sec helps you answer leads under 1 minute.
What is 59sec?
59sec is a monthly service that helps companies worldwide to dramatically improve the response time for new leads (under 1 minute). That means MUCH more sales and MANY more happy clients.
Why is important to respond FAST to enquirers from potential clients?
A study made by MIT and Kellogg shows that if you answer your leads qualification later than sooner, you lose a lot of sales. The qualification rate decreases 21x from 5 to 30 minutes! This is HUGE.
59sec objective is to help companies answer new leads UNDER 1 minute! This way, your potential clients will be surprised and the chances to close the sale will boost!
What do you have to do?
Step 1. Install the free app 59sec on your iPhone.
Step 2. Install the 59sec Wordpress plugin on your site and set it up (entry sources, notifications, users, etc.). Download it from 59sec.com.
Step 3. Connect your site with your 59sec mobile app so you can receive in real time push notifications.
Tips and tricks:
1. Make sure you change the notifications for 59sec app from “Banners” to “Alerts”. This way you’ll not miss any new lead.
2. When you get the notifications, the iPhone will vibrate + a cash jingle will play (very cool ;) )
3. From the
How you can test the app
Step 1. just enter the key 123456789 to test the app and the plugin with our site: www.59sec.com/test
Step 2. Go to www.59sec.com/test and test the contact form. Or you can send a test email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. Test it. Also, you can enter on www.59sec.com/test/wp-login.php with user: test and password: 123456789 to see how the admin works
How soon the notifications are received?
-The leads generated from contact forms are received in aprox 2 seconds
- The leads that come as emails are received from 20 seconds up, depending of the speed of the email received
- notifications: site alerts, push notifications via the mobile app, emails,
- entry sources: contact form 7 and emails (for now)
- Boss notifications: if the sales agents are not answering a lead in a specified timeframe, the boss is announced.
- users: sales agents and bosses (administrators)
- Leads to be answered: a real time updated list with all the leads that needs to be answered. The update is done via Ajax. After the lead is grabbed by one of the sales agents, the lead is removed in real time from the list and appears under the CRM tab
- CRM: a simple CRM where you can manage the leads and sales...
- Statistics: so the sales manager can monitor the performance of the sales team. Average response time can generate bonuses or penalties.
For more information, please visit www.59sec.com.
- iPod Touch