The M-Sight app provides a powerful mobile surveillance tool that enhances security by providing administrators the flexibility to monitor the live video from the IP camera via wireless network. It’s a video management system that works with the IP cameras to provide video monitoring. The interface is simple and intuitive, with easy access to the most common activities, such as viewing live video, recorded video playback. It’s able to integrate with other devices through ONVIF.
1. Support up to 16 channels playing simultaneously
2. Full screen for single or 4 channels playing synchronously
3. Support digital zoom
4. Support to playback with SD card files
5. Multiple play status display
6. Support image capture/video recording functions
7. File management
8. H.264/MJPEG/MPEG-4 video compression
9. Support dual-stream
10. Support multiple PTZ control protocols
11. Support ONVIF
12. Support WIFI/3G/4G network
With the M-Sight app, users can quickly and easily see their cameras feed from anywhere even if they don’t have access to a computer. Thanks to this app, Milesight customers are able to monitor on-the-go and there will be no more guessing about what’s going on in the house or office while they’re away. The launch of M-Sight demonstrates Milesight’s commitment to provide high-performance products as well as world-class solutions to existing and future customers.
- iPod Touch