Teleste S-VMX video management system provides a scalable end–to–end solution covering all major features needed in a modern management system.
S-VMX Mobile Client is a web browser based mobile operator interface into the Teleste Video Management System. The interactive graphical user interface allows the operator to control and manage cameras and recordings directly from the mobile device. The resolution of the connecting device is automatically detected in order to provide simplified mobile phone specific interface (lower resolution) or tablet specific interface (higher resolution).
The following main functionalities are provided to the mobile device:
• User authorization – only authorized users can access the system according to their access rights
• Browsing through system structure (geographical groups) to access cameras
• Access to live video streams (quad video display for tablet mode)
• Access to recorded video
• PTZ camera control
• Video playback control
• Map view
• Location of cameras on maps
• Live video from cameras on maps
• Status of a camera placed on the map
• Snapshot from a camera placed on the map
The application is available in Apple App store. After installation it can be accessed from the
Teleste-icon on the device.
When the application is started for the first time (no connection parameters set), it displays the dialog box asking for connection parameters:
• S-VMX Web Server address
• TCP port (optional) – if not provided, the default web port is used
After the parameters have been entered and validated the application will start and display login page of the S-VMX system. For further information see S-VMX Client User manual.
- iPod Touch