IMPORTANT NOTE: TITUS Mail does not work with Hotmail, Gmail, or Yahoo Mail. TITUS Mail works with Exchange 2010, 2013 or Office 365.
TITUS Mail is a secure email app built specifically for government, military and commercial organizations that have strict compliance requirements for protecting their sensitive information. The app allows organizations to separate business from personal information, allows for secure email and attachment viewing, and enables organizations to classify email on mobile devices. TITUS Mail is the only email app for iOS that allows administrators to build advanced data loss prevention policies to control what information can be viewed on a mobile device. With an intuitive, familiar user interface inspired by iOS 7, and interoperability with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, TITUS Mail is easy to deploy and use.
- the ability to classify email messages
- the ability to read messages that have been protected with Microsoft Windows Azure RMS
- the ability to prevent certain messages from being displayed on the mobile device*
- the ability to prevent attachments from being opened*
- the ability to disable email access in certain geographies*
- the ability to prevent messages from being sent to certain domains*
- the ability to customize classification labels as appropriate for your organisation*
- does not require ActiveSync. Uses Microsoft's EWS protocol.
- Mobile Device Management Integration. TITUS Mail with AppConnect supports MobileIron mobile device and application security and management features.
*starred features require the use of the TITUS Mail Administration Console which must be obtained from TITUS.
Note - TITUS Mail requires an EWS enabled Exchange or Office 365 Server. EWS support is generally on by default for most Exchange Servers.
- iPod Touch