The Veterinary Ophthalmology Center staff is committed to providing our patients, clients, and veterinary partners with the highest standard in animal eye care. We offer advanced technology and veterinary expertise in a state-of-the-art veterinary medical facility. Dr. Matthew Fife is a board certified veterinary ophthalmologist trained to diagnose and treat a comprehensive range of eye conditions and diseases in small animals.
At the Veterinary Ophthalmology Center you can expect:
1. Ethical, compassionate, respectful patient treatment at all times.
2. Recognition of, and respect for, the strong bond between pets and owners.
3. Timely, thorough communication to ensure that you are well informed regarding your pet’s condition and treatment options.
4. Full participation in the decisions directing your pet’s treatment.
5. Excellent communication with and involvement of your referring veterinarian through prompt referral reports, phone contact to discuss all new patient referrals, and the availability of immediate phone consultation services.
6. A comprehensive eye exam, diagnostic testing, surgery and eye certification.
- iPod Touch