Here is the official app to accompany you whilst preparing for your visit to or whilst you are in attendance at the International Festival for Business 2014 (IFB2014). The first version of the My IFB app will allow you to identify and diary your attendance at any of the IFB2014 events, regardless of whether your focus is around events that are strictly business or cultural. It also allows you to view both types of events within the Events function, that are taking place throughout the Festival in June and July 2014.
• Displays all the IFB2014 events within a powerful search engine that allows you to identify events that suit your personal requirements and take place when you are available to attend.
• My IFB identifies your current location so that you can plan your journey to the events of your choice.
• You will be able to estimate the drive to and walk to time to arrive at your selected event.
• Learn about each event in detail, with start and end dates and in many cases view a map of the event venue.
• Add events to your diary to create your itinerary to allow you to optimise your visit to the Festival.
IFB Business Club Members
• Allows you to view a high level description of all of the members of the IFB Business Club.
• Connect and network with IFB Business Club Members
• Commence commercial conversations with IFB Club Members who are in the My Connections area of the APP
• Keep current with all the latest developments and news items relevant to the Festival
• Read about the latest exclusive offers to IFB Business Club Members
• Find out about and bid for the hundreds of Trade and Investment Supply Opportunities available, access to which is strictly limited to IFB Business Club Members
• Compare your current location to the target location of your selected events, regardless of your current location.
• Using the easy to operate map filter tool, identify the location of Business Events, Cultural Events, Hotels, Restaurants & Train Stations within the Host City and surrounding City Region
IFB Festival Partners & Supporters
• View the International Partners and Supporters that are investing in this unique and outstanding Business 2 Business event.
• Gives you the ability to chat with your connections.
• Allows you to connect with people you meet by shaking your phones together like a handshake
QR Code Scanner
• Connect with people you meet by scanning a QR code on their lanyard or in their app
• Share messages, images and your location to social media and view what other members have shared via the social feed
• View which other Business Club members are at the same venues as you via the Around Me feature
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- iPod Touch