Kiosk Hub is intended to adapt any website or web based application into a user-friendly kiosk application and to customize the settings as follows.
1. Turn off status bar, address bar, and navigation bar in order to have a full screen to display your content.
2. Get complete control over what sites users are visiting by limiting them to specific domains only.
3. Deactivate the zoom pinch and adjust the touch screen calibration.
4. Automatically cache the pages and offline data cookies.
5. Use an enclosure that prevents access to the device home and power buttons.
6. Additionally, from credit card reader to barcode reader, Kiosk Hub integrates perfectly with the Griffin devices.
7. Regulate the on-screen notification settings.
8. Disabling multitasking gestures.
9. Disable the home button with guided access support.
- iPod Touch