Your organization must be a LexRay subscriber to use this app.
Turn your iPhone into a video broadcasting tool with LexCam! Simply open the app to stream realtime video to the rest of your organization to view through the LexRay platform. Perfect for enterprise and government security, managing entertainment venues, transportation - anywhere you need to share what you’re seeing with a distributed team in realtime.
LexCam even allows for COVERT operations by hiding the app behind an email screen so people next to/behind you won’t know you’re capturing and broadcasting video.
“LexCam is exactly what I need for my team in the field to share with me and each other what’s going on in realtime!”
- Operations Manager, major theme park (must remain anonymous for security)
- Broadcast live video inside of any of the LexRay mobile or web clients
- Encrypted video (Your administrator must install an SSL certificate on your LexRay server, and https must be selected within the app.)
- Adjustable frame rate and video quality
- Activate light to broadcast in a dark environments
How To Use LexCam:
1) Send your device ID (found on the app’s settings screen) to your organization’s LexRay account administrator so they can add your phone as a video channel in LexRay. Every device has a unique channel.
2) The admin can then add the broadcast channel to your team’s LexRay environment and send you back a LexRay server address and port number to use. Enter the server address and port number in the app settings screen. (Please note: Nothing will happen until the administrator adds the video channel to LexRay)
3) Start broadcasting via the app, and view the live video in your team’s LexRay mobile or web clients.
- iPod Touch