The Nanny Assistant is the all encompassing business organization and management solution for caregivers. It will help to organize business, time, and money efficiently. It will make essential information regarding the care of children easily accessible. It includes a calendar, scheduling assistant, news feed, and profiles with emergency contact information.
- Never be out of sync with your calendars again. With the shared calendar, you can easily view availabilities and events scheduled with you and your registered users.
- Assign each user registered to your account with a tag color. So, you can quickly recognize each user's events. This will also make it simple to differentiate between events with different users, especially when scheduling multiple events a day.
- Manage requested events through the scheduling assistant, where you can approve or reject events requested of you, as well as add and update events you've requested.
- Add personal events to show when you are unavailable for requests unrelated to registered users.
- For care givers, the news feed is a running log of the days events with the children.
- For parents, stay up to date on activities and comment on posts if wanted or necessary.
- The news feed will be available during scheduled events, where the active user will be the registered user involved in the event.
- Manage your registered users through the profiles page, easily view contact information as well as hourly rates.
- Never be without the emergency contact information needed to better protect the children.
- Each child has their own profile to keep track of physician information and special notes like allergies or medications.
- Never loose track of hours with a time sheet for each registered user, so that you can easily manage payments.
Whether you're a family with a part-time babysitter or you're a full-time nanny, the Nanny Assistant provides you with the tools to organize, manage, and share essential information.
This app is currently optimized for iPhone 5 or later.
- iPod Touch