With Voozzle Visual Voicemails, voicemail messages automatically appear on your iPhone. From this easy to use application, you're able to listen to and manage your voicemail messages.
- one easy overview of all your voicemail messages;
- listen to your voicemails without the hassle of the usual cumbersome call-in voicemail menus;
- automatic recognition of numbers through address book integration;
- act immediately on incoming voicemails by calling or texting back;
- share voicemails with others through e-mail;
- store your voicemails as long as you want.
Voozzle: just a big improvement on your mobile life!
Voozzle delivers a provider independent solution for people who want to gain back control on their voicemails. This visual voicemail solution is usable on most providers with the exception of pre-paid subscriptions.
What do you have to do to start using Voozzle?
Not much really, you can get up and running and enjoy your visual voicemail in just a few minutes.
1. Install the Voozzle application for iPhone
2. Start the app and create your account
3. Follow the instructions for signing up
3. Activate Voozzle
Good to know:
Your voicemails are downloaded from our servers and stored on your phone. Once you've listened to your voicemail, the message stays available. Even when your phone doesn't have connectivity.
Voozzle doesn't bill for usage. The cost of usage is totally dependent of your provider.
For most people, usage of Voozzle results in less call minutes (because you don't have to call-in to listen to your voicemails). Nevertheless, some providers tax the needed call forwarding. You can check these rates on the site of your provider. Get more info on http://voozzle.com
Your provider can bill additional costs when you reach your data cap, when you're roaming outside of the UK or when you've crossed your monthly allowance of call minutes.
You can listen to your voicemails as many times as you like.
Download the app and experience the comfort of visual voicemails in just a few minutes!
- iPod Touch