DLG-Mitteilungen is the monthly agricultural magazine that’s required reading for every future-oriented farmer. Successful crop production, efficient farm business management, international market insights: every issue focuses on the latest developments for you. Professional livestock producers get the same quality service through alternating monthly sections: Management Milk and Management Schwein. Title themes on topical specialist subjects round-off the comprehensive information available in every issue with carefully researched articles delivering important information for day-to-day management, for investments and for long-term strategic planning.
DLG-Mitteilungen stands for progress and innovation. It covers trends, perspectives, opinions and impulses. The magazine analyses current developments and formulates guidelines for tomorrow’s – as well as today’s – decision makers.
Everything in each print issue is included in the respective E-Magazine, often with supplementary information, extra pictures or videos. Your iPad issue is easy to access and read. Leafing through the pages or zooming is only a finger-wipe away. The index makes for very rapid navigation, guiding you straight to the article you want.
Misplaced a print issue? Don’t worry. The E-Magazine ensures easy access to the archives if you want an older issue.
The DLG-Mitteilungen app is free. Those with a print subscription have iPad access included. The one-time log-on requires only your subscription number: to be found on the address label of your delivered DLG-Mitteilungen. Type it in, and you’re all set for immediate mobile access.
Buy a single issue for € 6.99 or a 3-month-subscription for € 18.99.
Additional subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- iPod Touch