Powerful, easy-to-use app for performing inventory collection in conjunction with FoodPro software. Collect barcodes using Bluetooth scanners, the built-in camera, or manual input. Features include:
• Barcode scanning of all 1D barcodes using handheld Bluetooth scanners like the CHS 7C from Socket Mobile or any Bluetooth scanner supporting the HID profile.
• Barcode recognition of UPC-A, EAN13 (including BOOKLAND), and CODE128 barcodes using the built-in camera (requires device with autofocus camera).
• Easy manual entry of barcodes on all devices
• Rapid quantity adjustment of items, using simple taps for small changes or a special calculator for large changes
• Sorting by barcode or name, or leave items in "shelf order"
• Quick search by barcode or name
• Select from available input files via multiple methods: direct download by ftp or http, iTunes file sharing, or Dropbox™.
• Output data via multiple methods: ftp, email, iTunes file sharing, or Dropbox™
• Data is auto-cleared (after user confirmation) after output
• Option to hide input and output parameters (e.g., directory, ftp username and password) to allow setup by senior operator followed by operation by subordinates
• Fully optimized for the iPad
- iPod Touch