NCR AGM Mobile leverages integration with the Aloha Guest Manager product to deliver a mobile experience to restaurant staff for viewing and updating table status and for seating guests as they enter the restaurant. AGM Mobile can be utilized in the restaurant and provides immediate updates to your Aloha Guest Manager terminal at the host stand.
Aloha POS statuses, such as check printed and check paid, are displayed in AGM Mobile so you can quickly and easily see from anywhere in your restaurant which guests have paid their checks.
Some Core Features:
- View and update real-time status for all tables in your restaurant
- View real-time Aloha POS status updates to know which parties have been given their checks and which have paid
- Quick seat a party when they enter the restaurant
- View party details for a particular table
- Aloha Guest Manager v13.1 or higher at the site.
- Secure WiFi connection at the site. Full security requirements are located in the Aloha POS Data Security Implementation Guide for your Aloha POS version.
- iPod Touch