Chattanooga CARES (Council on AIDS, Resources, Education and Support) was organized in 1986 and received its non-profit status in 1988. Overseen by our Board of Directors, Chattanooga CARES has grown, employing more than 28 team members, including a Primary Care Clinic and uses more than 200 trained volunteers to provide resources to anyone affected by HIV/AIDS.
We at CARES maintain a strict policy of confidentiality and treat every client with dignity and respect, neither condemning nor condoning behaviors that place individuals at increased risk for HIV infection. We strive to be the best leader in providing resources for people in our area infected or affected by HIV and AIDS and we continue to focus our emphasis on prevention as the best tool for fighting HIV infection. We look forward to the day when a cure for HIV/AIDS is found.
- Receive notifications regarding CARES information, events, and services
- Log and Track medical appointments and prescription reminders
- Communicate with CARES support staff
- Get current health tips in written, audio and video format
- Earn and track incentives/rewards through our Digital Loyalty Coupon program
- iPod Touch