ArchLinc is the App developed to associate dimensions, entities and relationships within a Company. This is a Business Architecture tool that provides the user with a way to create linkages across the company, create impact assessments and provide a visual rendering of these linkages.
* The app allows the user to maintain the dimensions for a company, depending on their access rights.
* the ability to add dimensions to a company
* adding dimensions provides the user with generic fields that can be customized according the entity needs.
The options for customization are that the user enters an @, followed by the option, and then the label that will be displayed against the entity, for example:
'@d Start Date' sets the field for the input of a date with the label 'Start Date'
'@t Stakeholder' sets the field for the input of text field with the label 'Stakeholder'
'@r Lifecycle' uses the reference table to seek the drop down values related to lifecycle
* the ability to add entities to a dimension, utilizing the customized fields
* then it provides the ability to create linkages between any entities
* the app will show the visualization of the dimensions, entities and linkages
* Long tapping on the center of the Archlinc logo provides the user a menu to select a dimension and an entity. This selection allows the user to set the filter and see all the linkages for the chosen attributes.
* The User can export the dimensions, entities, reference and link details to CSV format and send via email.
* Through the import capability, the user can add dimensions, entities, reference and link details.
The column titled action allows the user to
'A' to add a new row
'U' to update existing values
'D' to delete an existing row
' ' to ignore the row