Who will benefit from The Coaching Line app?
● Leaders, managers, teams
● Those of you interested in developing/adding to your influencing skills
● Those of you aspiring or preparing to take on roles that involve leading and motivating people and managing the performance of others
● Organisations and people seeking a cost effective and time efficient tool for developing the influencing, motivational and performance management skills of their teams, managers and leaders.
This is a quick, efficient, flexible coaching tool that offers six main benefits:-
1. Easy three part coaching structure and skills: The app gives you an easy to follow three part coaching structure plus the skills to use within each part of the structure. The app can be applied equally well to a very short or to an extended coaching session.
2. Your private prompt: The app can be used unobtrusively as your private prompt in a coaching conversation. You can also use this app as a self-coaching prompt.
3. Decision Making Tool: Use The Coaching Line structure to arrive at efficient decisions. For team decisions, the three part structure of ‘Understanding – Identifying – Offering’ will help you to control time and keep people focused.
4. Practical examples: For every skill on The Coaching Line, the app supplies a practical explanation and example.
4. Your practice space: There is a practice space for each skill on The Coaching Line for those who would like to practise the skills. The app allows you to reuse each practice space again and again.
5. A valuable tool for raising team performance: If you are part of a team or the leader of a team, this app is an effective way to develop or to practise coaching and influencing skills within the team. You can use it to raise team performance and to unite your team.
- iPod Touch