The Oregon Bioscience Association provides a unified voice for the Oregon bioscience community by:
1. Representing the bioscience research-to-commercialization process
2. Accelerating the growth of the biosciences industry in all parts of Oregon
3. Enhancing the state's bioscience business and research climate
4. Helping attract and retain bioscience talent and companies.
5. Vigorously working to improve the quality of the bioscience workforce
6. Partnering with government at all levels to achieve its goals